YouTube. Now you don’t have to feel intimidated by this one simple easy step.
Winter is around the corner in Australia. Etsy is an American handmade selling venue, and has gone international. I love the international connection. I live in Corpus Christi, TX. My hats would not sell here in Corpus Christi, TX. The weather here is a subtropical climate. The coldest temperature was 40ºF in the winter. It does not snow here, except Dec 25, 2004. The snow melted the same day. Etsy provides the opportunity to market all over the world.
My crochet hats are seasonal. They sell well here in the winter time. However, in the summertime, sales drop drastically. That is where Australia comes in. I have had buyers from there purchase my hats and scarves. it’s nice to know someone on the other side of the world let alone hemisphere.
- There should be a target for specific locations – Discussions – Ideas – Etsy Teams (strawberrycouture.wordpress.com)
- The International Flavour (and Flavor) of Etsy (etsy.com)
Ravelry: Crochet Couture Twisted Cloche Hat with Flower Pattern by
Ravelry: Crochet Couture Twisted Cloche Hat with Flower Pattern by strawberrycouture
You can crochet these hats in any yarn, however, these yarn I recommend – Available at Hobby Lobby
Welcome to my Ravelry pattern store. You can instantly purchase and download my patterns. You can crochet these hats in any kind of yarn such as Caron Simply Soft Solids or I Love This Cotton. the detailed hats, I would recommend solid. Whereas the less detailed, I would recommend prints. This is too easy!!!
What a great day it is to watch the rain fall. I opened my front door, grabbed my video camera and shot this scene.
- Day 149 – It’s Raining, It’s Pouring (ianspagnolo.com)
- It’s Raining It’s Pouring by Someone Else and Me. . . (no-names.org)
- Pour Decisions – The best rain gear for the whole family (theinsider.retailmenot.com)